Incidents are stuck in the —waiting— state in ServiceNow when a high priority incident is supposed to be created in PagerDuty.
Thanks for reaching out on community, however a topic like this may be best tackled in a private support ticket. Can you reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with
- Screenshot of your Pagerduty SNOW settings
- Export of your SNOW error logs (instructions on how to do this below) :
- In ServiceNow, type in PagerDuty in the filter navigator search on the left side
- Navigate to Configuration → PagerDuty Settings
- Scroll down and set Logging verbosity level to debug
- Reproduce the original issue in the account
- Navigate to PagerDuty → Support → Logs
- Make sure you set the view to 100 per page. You can CTRL+F the incident ID’s to be sure that the log contains those details.
- Copy and paste everything into a CSV (preferred) or text file with the behaviour reproduced.
Please note that this is not a debug or dev mode - it simply provides logs with more information that we can use to troubleshoot any issues with incidents on ServiceNow.
Once we have this, we can get started on troubleshooting the issue.